- Ensure operations of fixed/mobile audio-visual production and broadcast equipment (SNG transmission, OBVan operations, ENG productions, camera-shading, etc.);
- Coordinate the relationships with our technical and commercial partners;
- Distribute video and audio files via FTP and other IP-based delivery systems;
- Participate to the elaboration of commercial offers;
- Ensure the preventive/corrective maintenance of fixed/mobile equipment in collaboration with the engineering/maintenance department;
- Ensure regular production reporting;
- Participate to the production planning.
- Electronics technician degree (communication) or Bachelor degree in Telecommunications and/or 5 years’ experience in TV broadcasting technologies;
- Fluent in English and French or German is a must (written and spoken). Knowledge of Luxembourgish is an asset;
- Well-organised, autonomous, flexible and team player;
- Interest in Media technology;
- Willingness to travel;
- Driver License > 3.5 t. is an asset.