To strengthen the Technology, Projects and Support team, Broadcasting Center Europe S.A. is hiring a new Maintenance Engineer whose purpose will be to ensure the development and implementation of technical solution as well as to ensure the proper functioning and maintenance of the compression platform.
Your duties / Main Responsibilities :
- Researching about and elaborating technical solutions,
- Ensuring the maintenance of TV, production and broadcasting equipment,
- Participating to the technology watch and to the elaboration of maintenance procedures,
- Implementing preventive maintenance and troubleshooting the equipment of the compression platform,
- Ensuring the installation and verification operations of new equipment as well as the documentation and training of new users,
- Managing networks and digital audio and radio systems,
- Participating to the team operations.
- You have between 3-10 years of experience in similar positions,
- You graduated in Electronics studies,
- You are fluent in English and ideally in French – any other European language (especially German) to be considered as an undeniable asset,
- You have a strong interest towards media and broadcasting technology evolutions,
- You have a solid technical knowledge of broadcasting systems,
- You have strong problem-solving skills,
- You understand and know how to effectively use design, schematic diagrams and technical manuals,
- You work effectively under pressure and meet tight deadlines according to timetables,
- You are a great team-player who is also capable to deliver great individual performances.