Discover the Media World. Be part of one of the leading media technology company in Europe. We are looking for a motivated marketing student looking for an experience in marketing and business development. Work hand in hand with the Marketing Manager, build multiple digital campaigns, prepare and organize tradeshows and develop BCE online presence.
- Organize tradeshows and participate to key events to build the BCE and subsdiary Freecaster brands and get new customers onboard
- Participate to the organization of B2B networking events
- Create and manage digital campaigns to promote BCE and Freecaster presence on tradeshows as well as products and services
- Participate to the creation of flyers using Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop
- Build new pages for BCE, BCE France and Freecaster websites
- Update BCE extranet
- Work on business development strategies with the team
- You love digital marketing and understand the thin line between sales, business development, communication and marketing
- You understand B2B social media
- You have basic knowledge of Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop
- You are not afraid of website creation or HTML
- You are fluent in English and French (any other language is an asset)
- You are a good team player but you are able to work autonomously
- You are willing to improve your personal skills in online marketing, website creation and graphic design
Ready to be part of BCE ! Take action and click on the button below!