We are looking for a new employee willing to join an international environment with a team of 11 nationalities, providing worldwide services in the media market (television, radio, production companies, …). A young spirit and a high reactivity allowing you to mix daily tasks with mid and long-term projects is required for being successful in this position.
- Identifying and defining technical solutions to increase BCE’s security level and advise BCE’s customers with respect to best practices in the security field;
- Establishing policies and procedures in cooperation with the different IT teams (operational IT, radio or tv broadcast…) and BCE’s customers;
- Managing security projects from an early stage to the final implementation and collaborate with operational/project teams.
- Leading the information security and risk management committee.
- Undertaking external audits and compliance programs according to the internal governance, SLAs and local regulations.
- Advanced university degree in computer science or engineering, and/or a proven ability to perform the tasks required by the position;
- At least between 5 and 10 years of experience;
- Good commands in security matters (best practices, architecture);
- Skills in MS Windows Server OS and LINUX, cloud environment, backup system, VMWare, databases and knowledge in networking, firewalling in LAN, WAN and Internet environment;
- Project management;
- Know-how with respect to the local regulations and norms is an added-value;
- Fluency in English, any other language is an advantage.
Personal characteristics, aptitudes:
- Good team player and able to work autonomously;
- Enthusiastic and highly self-motivated;
- Willing to work in a multi-cultural and challenging environment;
- Willing to improve personal skills in new technologies.