ArcelorMittal is the world’s leading steel and mining company. Guided by a philosophy to produce safe, sustainable steel, it is the leading supplier of quality steel products in all major markets including automotive, construction, household appliances and packaging. ArcelorMittal is present in 60 countries and has an industrial footprint in 19 countries.
- (2003) Multimedia infrastructure.
- Main auditorium.
- Technical consulting for the audiovisual and multimedia infrastructure.
- Infrastructure installation.
- System configured to answer media and interconnection needs.
- (2009) Multimedia installation for ArcelorMittal’s University.
- Working together with the architects and ArcelorMittal’s multimedia team.
- Video and audio systems.
- Phone, video and web conferencing.
- Sound multiplexing consoles.
- Coverage of the General Assembly.
- Live transmission to the other companies of the group.