We are looking for new motivated developer who want to integrate our development team (based in Namur) and take part in their activity in the development of media related applications. The working environment is highly dynamic and really motivating. All projects are real challenges for the teams and no project is like another.
- You will join a specialized team who create different software applications in the media streaming environment. Each project includes technical challenges and are continuously developed in innovation context.
- You will participate to all applications development phasis (analysis, development, testing, deployment, support/maintenance).
- You will write technical documentation related to your products.
- Backend development
- PHP experience 3+ years (Laravel framework experience is a plus)
- MySQL/MariaDB experience 3+ years
- RESTful API knowledge
- Unit and functional testing
- Willing to learn and use the Go programming language
- Git version control
- Good knowledge of HTTP/S and Caching
- Linux (CentOS / Ubuntu)
- Apache / Nginx
- Microservice architecture
- Docker, Kubernetes are assets
- Knowledge of Unified Streaming Platform is a plus
- Knowledge of transcoding processes (ffmpeg) is a plus
- Knowledge of web video delivery standards (HLS / DASH) is a plus
Broadcasting Center Europe (BCE) is a European leader in media services, system integration and software development in the areas of television, radio, production and postproduction, telecommunication and IT. With its extensive experience on the media market, our team provides high-quality services and will always find the solution that matches your project and budget. With more than 200 highly qualified and motivated people, BCE serves about 400 clients in various sectors, such as TV channels, radio stations, film distributors, producers, advertising companies, telecommunications operators and public services.
BCE is part of RTL Group, leader across broadcast, content and digital.