– LAN/WAN administration of worldwide backbone, including switching, routing, firewall, VPN, wireless
– Provider Network and Telecom services
– Monitor network availability and performances
– Identify, diagnose and resolve network problems as required
– Recommend changes to improve operations and resiliency
– Participate in project rollout and produce appropriate documentation
– Participate in colocation center operations
– Be part of a 24×7 duty team (maximum once a month);
– Short mission abroad
– Master’s degree in computer sciences or equivalent experience.
– High skills in TCP/IP unicast and multicast network protocols.
– Strong technical experience in Networking (LAN, WAN, Security).
– Exposure to Linux, private/public cloud orchestration is an asset.
– Knowledge in optical network (WDM) and datacenter interconnections (DCI).
– Good analytical and communication skills.
– Strong customer service orientation.
– Familiar with ITIL standards.
– Fluency in English is required, any other language is an asset.
– Excellent team player with capabilities to work autonomously in a multi-cultural environment.
Why work at BCE ?
We are BCE, the Broadcasting Center Europe, and we are a European leader in media services, system integration and software development in the areas of television, radio, production and postproduction, telecommunication and IT.
We have an extensive experience on the media market, in which our teams provide high-quality services, supporting our customers in their development.
With more than 200 highly qualified and motivated people, we serve about 400 clients in various sectors, such as TV channels, radio stations, film distributors, producers, advertising companies, telecommunications operators and public services.
And yes! BCE is part of RTL Group, leader across broadcast, content and digital.
You will be located in our headquarters at RTL City, within our modern and connected offices. You will enjoy sharing time with your colleagues at the company restaurant, take a cappuccino break at our cafeteria and get fit at our fitness centre!
Be part of a big team and share moments during employee evenings and activities as well as garden parties and family days!