Responsibilities/ Main duties:
- Supervise a small team in charge of ITSM applications.
- Contribute to IT Service Management-related projects such as migration, configuration and activation of new functions.
- Manage interfacing through various external tools.
- Maintain continuous customer relationships.
- Identify, and highlight internally, possible areas for improvement or opportunities for growth within client accounts together with Pre-sales & Project teams.
- Design and optimise all internal workflows between support, technical, administrative teams, customers and recommend back-office tools.
- Produce weekly/monthly reports and participate to meetings for customer satisfaction analysis (respect of SLA, KPI … ).
- Organize CAB meeting and activate escalation procedure when needed.
- Short mission abroad of few days per year.
- Passion of customer service.
- Good basis in IT technology (system, network and telecom) and in development.
- Knowledge of ITIL and project management methodology will be an asset.
- Proven ability to build relationships.
- Fluent in English and French.
- Experience working in a multicultural team-oriented environment.
Broadcasting Center Europe (BCE) is a European leader in media services, system integration and software development in the areas of television, radio, production and postproduction, telecommunication and IT. With its extensive experience on the media market, our team provides high-quality services and will always find the solution that matches your project and budget. With more than 200 highly qualified and motivated people, BCE serves about 400 clients in various sectors, such as TV channels, radio stations, film distributors, producers, advertising companies, telecommunications operators and public services.
BCE is part of RTL Group, leader across broadcast, content and digital.