- Ensure team management, planning, duties and remote operations.
- Ensure 24×7 network and telecom operations
- Define operations procedures and manage telecom/network equipment & lines including relationship with suppliers.
- Oversees troubleshooting network and telecom systems and recommends improvements to relevant systems.
- Ensure up to date documentations and make sure to provide the appropriate training to the team.
- Take in charge quality control and service delivery to customers.
- Supervise all collocation activities.
- Manage the coordination with other division and third parties.
- Being involved in a scalation process for 24×7 “on-call duty”.
- Short missions abroad are foreseen.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience.
- Strong technical experience in Networking (Lan, Wan, Security).
- Exposure to Linux, private/public cloud or orchestration is an asset.
- Familiar with ITIL standards.
- Previous experiences in team management is an asset but not mandatory.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Fluent in English and French is mandatory. Any other language is an asset.
- Analytical and professional writing skills.
- Experience working in a multicultural environment.
- Very good communication.
- Ability to mentor technical staff and manage multiple technical projects.
- Like to work in multi-cultural and challenging environment.
- Willing to improve skills in new technologies.
Ready to be part of BCE ! Take action and click on the button below!