Work in tandem with BCE’s sales, serving as a technology adviser to both
prospective customers and representatives of currently assigned client accounts
in performing the following tasks:
- Support sales team in the pre-sales and proposal preparation phases
- Taking the ownership on the technical part of BCE’s answers to RFP’s,
developing designs and bill-of-material for broadcast and online video
- Synthesizing, aggregating and preparing content together with product
and service managers.
- Overseeing the administrative part of calls for tender.
- Maintaining up-to-date administrative documents in central repository.
- Provide knowledge transfer to implementation teams bringing the technology
solutions online/on air
- Technology watch: keep up with new technologies entering the markets
on which BCE operates
- Market watch: scan public tenders platforms (national and international
tender portals (EU, F, B, L, D), identify relevant opportunities and distribute
within BCE sales teams
- Support BCE’s involvement in R&D programs (national and international)
- Educational background: Master’s degree in engineering
- 10 years of previous experience in a media organization, including two
or more years in sales engineering
- Proven technology skills
- Capability to develop and maintain strong customer relationships,
- Fluent in English and French, German and/or Luxembourgish are considered
as an asset,
- Excellent problem-solving, analytical and professional writing skills,
- High organizational skills and ability to manage several projects at
the same time,
- Team player and able to work autonomously,
- Enjoy working in a multi-cultural and challenging environment,
- Willing to improve personal skills in new technologies.