BCE is looking for a Project Manager to enforce its development department who is working on media oriented projects. The working environment is highly dynamic and really motivating. All projects are real challenges for teams and no one project is the same than previous one.
The Project Manager will take part of the success for all projects for which he will participate on and for that will have good leadership skills and be aware on project management methodologies (i.e. Agile/Scrum)
Agility management is really important because we are working in a versatile environment where customers could drive our roadmaps by their creativity and for that we need to be really flexible and adaptive on our development phases.
- Insure liaise between product owner and developers.
- Be responsible for the creation, organization, execution and completion of specific projects.
- Managing developers, setting deadlines, communicating with product owner about state of projects according budgets and roadmaps.
- Participating to product roadmaps definition for project you will be responsible.
- Managing several projects in parallel.
- Overseeing the successful completion of projects.
- Performing quality control on the project according to specific requireents to be delivered.
- Motivating people involved in the project to complete tasks on time.
- Master’s degree (IT oriented will be an asset).
- Minimum 3 years of experience in project management.
- Knowledge of project management methodologies PMBOK/Prince 2/Agile.
- Great adaptability and flexibility to work in agile environment.
- Excellent communication and writing skills in French and English (German is an asset).