- Insure liaise between product owner and developers.
- Be responsible for the creation, organization, execution and completion of specific projects.
- Managing developers, setting deadlines, communicating with product owner about state of projects according budgets and roadmaps.
- Participating to product roadmaps definition for project you will be responsible.
- Managing several projects in parallel.
- Overseeing the successful completion of projects.
- Performing quality control on the project according to specific requirements to be delivered.
- Motivating people involved in the project to complete tasks on time.
- Master’s degree (IT oriented will be an asset).
- Minimum 3 years of experience in project management.
- Knowledge of project management methodologies PMBOK/Prince 2/Agile.
- Great adaptability and flexibility to work in agile environment.
- Excellent communication and writing skills in French and English (German is an asset).
Broadcasting Center Europe (BCE) is a European leader in media services, system integration and software development in the areas of television, radio, production and postproduction, telecommunication and IT. With its extensive experience on the media market, our team provides high-quality services and will always find the solution that matches your project and budget. With more than 200 highly qualified and motivated people, BCE serves about 400 clients in various sectors, such as TV channels, radio stations, film distributors, producers, advertising companies, telecommunications operators and public services.
BCE is part of RTL Group, leader across broadcast, content and digital.