RTL Télé Lëtzebuerg is Luxembourg’s favourite news channel, accounting for no less than 60 per cent of the television audience.
The channel broadcasts 24 hours a day. The main part of the programme starts at 18:00 with a mix of news, service and entertainment magazines.
- Broadcast from BCE’s multiplayout infrastructure.
- OB van, SNG and studio renting.
Digital Media Operations:
- Channel branding with 3D graphics and music. Film scan.
- “RTL.lu” website infrastructure housing and network administration.
- News integration: updating the old tapeless system to today’s requirements with a multiplication of digital format entries and tuning up to HD.