You are looking for an international environment with a team of 11 nationalities, providing worldwide services in the media market (television, radio, production companies, …). Young spirit, reactivity where the job is mixing daily tasks with mid and long-term projects.
- Identify and define technical solutions to increase BCE security and advise BCE’s customers in term of security best practices;
- Manage and optimize the purchasing, installation and management of licensing from IT and administrative point of view.
- Coordinate the licensing management with the Group
- Manage certifications, ISMS, BCP/DR for various customers.
- Support the Security and Governance Officer in establishing policy and procedure in cooperation with the different IT teams (operational IT, radio or tv broadcast…) and customers
- Advanced university degree in computer science or engineering, or a proven ability to perform the tasks required by the position;
- Good commands in security matter (best practices, architecture);
- Skills in MS Windows Server OS and LINUX, knowledge in MS Exchange, backup system, VMWare, databases (Oracle, MS-SQL) and/or knowledge in networking, firewalling in LAN, WAN and Internet environment.
- Project management;
- Local regulation and norms know-how is an added-value;
- Asset management knowledge and interest;
- Fluent in English, any other language is an advantage;
- Good team player and able to work autonomously;
- Enthusiastic and highly self-motivated;
- Like to work in a multi-cultural and challenging environment;
- Willing to improve personal skills in new technologies.