- Ensure the control of all broadcast equipment and signals transmissions.
- Ensure the reception, the recording and the distribution of signals for live broadcasting.
- Ensure the operations involving the exploitation of recording and time-shifting equipment.
- Ensure the preventive control of all equipment and coordinate the internal and external communication in case of an incident.
- Electronics technician degree or Bachelor degree.
- Knowledge in IP and broadcasting technologies and/or time shifting equipment is considered to be an advantage.
- Fluency in English and French is essential; knowledge of German is an asset.
- Willingness to work on 24/7 shifts.
- Interest in Media technology.